Infogram offers over 35 interactive charts and more than 500 maps to help visualise data beautifully. It enables users to create a variety of charts including column, bar, pie, or word cloud or even add a map to their infographics or reports to impress their audience
|SWOT Analysis for
|Strengths• Infographics: Create infographics that boost visitor engagement on a website or blog.
• Reports: interactive marketing reports, sales collateral, and more.
• Charts: High-quality graphs and charts. Easy to import your data, customize, and share.
• Dashboards: Connect your data to build live, easily shareable dashboards that visually track your business.
• Maps: map maker to publish professional-quality interactive maps.
• Social Media Visuals: huge bank of photos and icons to create stunning images for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Easy drag-and-drop intuitive, lightweight data editor: easily edit colours and styles, add icons, and set display options.
• Input directly in editor, upload a spreadsheet, get live data integration from cloud service or use API.
|Weaknesses• High implementation /customization cost
• Limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version.
• Need for intermittent connectivity: As it is a web solution an internet connection is needed. Standalone version would be helpful, as some other solutions have this option
|Opportunities• Data visualization is great for reporting in to stakeholders, colleagues or customers that don’t have the time or knowledge to understand or extract the data points themselves.
• Mapping, measuring and understanding the landscape of social media.
• Social network analysis (SNA) is a powerful way to organize a connected world. Network analysis can reveal insights into the way things connect with one another and form groups
|Threats• Need for intermittent connectivity: As it is a web solution an internet connection is needed. Standalone version would be helpful, as some other solutions have this option.
• Visualisations risk: oversimplification of complex ideas or the loss of detail
• Data ownership