Runestatic offers a vast amount of diagnostic health tools and apps for the smart phone communities
|SWOT Analysis for
|Strengths• More than 245 million downloads and 130+ million registered users on Runtastic.com,
• Runtastic’s mobile applications sync directly with proprietary hardware to track distance, speed, pace, duration, heart rate, calorie consumption and route travelled (via maps) when running, biking or engaging in other exercise activities.
• The results can be viewed directly within the app, via Runtastic GPS devices or on Runtastic.com, where users can view their online training log, get detailed data analysis and compare with others.
• User-friendly interface
• Combines fitness with mobile applications, social networking and elements of gamification
• Fitness advice, training programs, customisation
|Weaknesses• No open license availability
• Market remains highly unorganised and fragmented
|Opportunities• Hardware (including wearable devices)
• Online training
• Partnerships with gyms, gym equipment companies