Solver specialises in providing world-class financial reporting, budgeting and analysis with push-button access to all data sources that drive company-wide profitability. Solver provides BI360, a Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software suite for companies of all sizes, which is available for cloud and on-premise deployment, focusing on four key analytics areas.
|SWOT Analysis for
|Strengths• Leading Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software suite for companies of all sizes
• Providing world-class financial reporting, budgeting and analysis with push-button access to all data sources that drive company-wide profitability. -available for cloud and on-premise deployment
• Focusing on four key analytics areas:
o Reporting: Whether in the office or working remotely, on-premise or Cloud, BI360 Reporting offers you robust, business user friendly financial and operational reporting.
o Budgeting: Eliminate the manual planning processes and back-and-forth emails to achieve modern, dynamic budgets and forecasts with self-service BI360 Planning.
o Dashboards: Whether you’re an executive or a coordinator, BI360 Dashboards deliver easy-to-understand insights into the health of your organization, enabling smarter strategy.
o Data warehouse: Connect the dots of your diverse data sources with the BI360 Data Warehouse, which allows you to consolidate company information in one easy-to-use, high performance platform.
• Awards & Recognitions: Solver Wins Acumatica Innovation Partner of The Year Award, Partner solution voted most unique and innovative by the VAR partner community, G2 Crowd Recognizes Solver as a Leader in the Los Angeles Tech Scene
|Weaknesses• High implementation /customization cost
• The Configuration process and the need of a lot human resources.
• Implementation time
• Not Mac friendly
• Can only be used online, no on-premise version is available
|Opportunities• Delivering innovative, business driven solutions to the global market place
• Enabling world-class decisions for mid-market customers by creating innovative solutions and being the global leader in corporate performance management through a culture of creativity and problem-solving.
• Changing the face of CPM with next generation, collaborative and action-driven solutions for planning, reporting and analysis to deliver complete insight into every facet of the enterprise, giving the entire organization the ability to truly understand their data, make better decisions, and ultimately drive efficiency and performance in their business.
|Threats• Cyber threats
• Data privacy
• Increasing pace of technological change and higher level of technical sophistication needed.