With its own locations in 14 European countries and with partnerships on all continents, the development of international IT solutions is part of Bechtle's day-to-day business. This includes leading customers safely through the complex challenges of European and global procurement and providing the right IT solution with great flexibility. Official partner for NATO Cyber Defence
|SWOT Analysis for
|Strengths• One of the largest providers of IT products, solutions and managed services in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
• E-commerce subsidiaries in 14 countries
• Leading value-added reseller in Europe: More than 75,000 customers from various industries and the public sector rely its vendor-independent offering spanning the entire IT lifecycle.
• Diversified business.
• Sustainable business model
• Decentralised organisation
• Financial stability
• Strong corporate culture
• Motivated staff
• Extensive experience and expertise in future-proof IT architecture,
• Strong competency in acquisitions
• Integration of products and services
• Quickly and flexibly respond to evolving business requirements.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies.
• Future-driven IT architectures
|Weaknesses• Increasing pace of technological change and higher level of technical sophistication needed.
• Data security
• Integration with Existing Applications
|Opportunities• Increasing demand of cloud based services: mobile traffic, the Internet of Things (IoT), streaming services and other future-driven technologies all generate enormous amounts of data. Having recognised the new reality, numerous companies have already transitioned to the cloud.
• Hybrid and private clouds
• Developing international IT solutions
|Threats• Increasing pace of technological change and higher level of technical sophistication
• Increasing competition
• Threats posed by malware,
• Cyber attacks
• Organisations are hesitant to let sensitive business data leave their own data centres